Please Ensure that the Computer is Secure
• Always use licensed operating system and programs and keep your operating system and programs up-to-date.
• Make sure to use antivirus, spyware and personal firewall.
Do not perform banking transactions through jointly used computers such as Internet Cafés.
Do not Share Your Pin or Password
• Certain information such as password, customer pin, Turkish ID number, Bankamatik and credit card information, and card pin and one time password personally belong to you. Do not share them under any circumstances with any third party for your own security.
• In suspicious situations, do not perform any transactions and Contact Us.
Acquire Information About Our Security Applications
• Do not forget to benefit from our security applications in banking transactions, you perform through our Instant Banking Channels.
Be Informed about Fraud Methods
Be careful with regards to:
• Malicious software (e.g. viruses, Trojan horses, worms) prepared with the purpose of hacking your information or harming you computer
• Persons that contact you through various channels and try to obtain your information by convincing you that they are acting on behalf of our Bank or a government agency
• Users (even if known by you) who ask you to share your personal information through social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter.